Friday, October 7, 2011

Great Black & White photographers.

1.) What first caught your eye while looking at your photographers photos? Is there something in particular about their photos that made you want to choose them?

The place where they took the photo and how perfect they took it,

2.) Look at those 2 photos you posted last time. Use your five senses to tell me more about those photos.
-I see Coca cola shop with a gasoline station while a car stops by to get its tank full; I see long grass in a lonley place.
-I smell the gasoline station; the smell of the wind and grass
-I hear the car running while it waits for the tank to be full of gass, i hear the wind buzzing as it moves the grass.
-I taste the smell of the gasoline and the Coca cola store; and the grass as the wind moves it back and forth.
-I feel the rusty car of the man and the wooden store of the Coca Cola; I feel the soft slim rusty piece of the car and the coldest wind.

3.) Finally, what would you like to create to show the world your great photographer. Ideas include, posters, power points, a blog, etc. You tell me what you would like to create so we can come up with a plan to share your thoughts and ideas about your photographer with your classmates and with the rest of the school.

Make a poster and paste all the photos i take in there. I will take photos of nature, animals, people, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment